Program Overview for CCU INBRE
- Transform the culture of undergraduate research for the university.
- Foster a culture of biomedical research/discussion over the calendar year (CoBRAS program).
- Provide funds to support four faculty members to conduct research over the summer (SCoRE Program).
- Further provide assistance for biomedical research at Coastal Carolina University.
- Recruit students from the local high school and get them to commit to Coastal (CORE Program).
- Recruit students that will be transitioning from the local technical colleges to Coastal Carolina University.
- Provide funds for promising faculty in biomedical research that need assistance in completing research to make them competitive for the Developmental Research Project Program or other sought after grants.